Prayer: Reflecting On The Good

Dear Lord,

Thank You for Your goodness. Thank You for all the good You have done in our lives and in our marriage. We pray we would remember all the good we have experienced in our relationship, especially during times that are difficult or challenging. We pray we would have a good understanding of the many seasons our marriage has endured through and how You have used it all for good. Please continue to mature us and help us to see the good in everything in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I lift up those on this online community and ask You Lord help them to reflect on Jesus in their day and help them to involve You in their day in Jesus' name I pray they invite Jesus in their work problems and decisions in Jesus' name Help them to call on You Lord according to...
Replies
11
Views
114
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 39:5: You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Everyone is but a breath, even those who seem secure. Psalm 39:5 expresses David’s understanding of life’s fleeting nature. He acknowledges...
Replies
7
Views
427
Since I resigned from the extremely abusive workplace after almost 20 years of dedicated service, I’ve started to reflect. Could I have done more to change the situation? Maybe I should have stuck it out. There was no time to look for another job. Should I have had more compassion? Was I being...
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom