I can understand your concern, friend. I’m praying for you. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the deliverance you need from your addiction, and help you experience His peace and strength in a special way. May He also bring some special friends into your life who will be a blessing to you. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I need some prayer to do as feel like enemy attacked me yesterday and felt the after effects today.
Replies
8
Views
95
I’m overwhelmed at the moment. This week has been a rough week. Earlier this week I was feeling lonely and alone. I prayed and fasted in that. Yesterday my mom decided to help my aunt and niece and put us into there mess . Since she did that I’ve been feeling overwhelmed anxious and stressed. A...
Replies
13
Views
193
Please pray for an issue I am having at work. Pray that God will fix this problem. I am thankful for my job and I don’t want problems. Pray that I am released from fear, anxiety, loneliness, and depression. Pray for my finances and that I am a good stewardship over them. Pray that my son is free...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom