Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf concerning the godly service from when you were young. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in faith and prayer over this.

We have counted it a joy to bring before the Lord your petitions for favor and for miracles and for blessings and to stand with you against principalities and powers of darkness in high places as we are reminded in Eph 6:12. We continue to pray that the Lord would pour out His extreme unmatched unstoppable and abounding glory abundantly over your life and all over the world and that His favor and blessing would rest upon the service you offered in your youth according to Psalm 5:12.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over extremely urgent and important to and fro communication. I pray that you stand with me in prayer, faith and agreement over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
14
Views
78
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
110
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all my past sins that they be turned around for the glory of GOD. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
9
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom