Prayer Of Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrene

Humble Servant of All
Glory to God.

Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, for protecting us, for your blessings, and for all the things that you have done for us.

Lord I thank you for the many people you sent my way to help me, guide me, comfort, encourage and lift my spirit up in these troubled times. Father I pray, bless each one of them a hundred fold, protect their families and supply all their needs.

I ask for forgiveness Lord for all the things that I have done and spoken that did not give you glory and honor, cleanse me with your blood Lord Jesus that I may always be worthy and acceptable in your presence. Help me to forgive others as you have forgiven me.

Give me strength and wisdom Lord, for the road I travel is a rocky one, give me strength to keep on carrying the cross that you have given me. Give me wisdom and knowledge Lord that I will always know your will in my life and help me to follow it and obey your words. Help me to remain standing in all my trials.

Thank you Father I'm still behind in my mortgage (there are still unpaid months) but I thank you for we still have roof on our head, for the food on our table, even though there are times our rice bin gets empty, my kids never slept with an empty stomach, thank you so much Lord. You are my provider, I always look upon you, and you always show me that you are there and you will provide for our needs. Thank you Father, all glory and honor are yours.

Give me more faith Lord that in everything I will have trust in you. Create in me a clean heart that you will always be delighted in me.

Thank you Father... in Jesus name I ask and pray, Amen...
 
Lord asking for favor for mortgage payments. Please provide a way for monies to be increased and the hope of the Lord will guide them. Amen.
 
Hello ###,

I agree with your prayer and I ask the Lord to fill you and to continually meet all your needs and give you peace and comfort in the face of every trial. In Jesus name.
 
Lord Jesus, I ask in prayer that You continue to grace ### & her family with their financial needs as well as their hearts needs. Lord, I ask that You grace them continuosly with the roof over their heads, food for their stomachs & all other necessities. Thank You Lord Jesus, I know that You are listening & that You will provide. Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I thank you for the grace that you have given to my daughter that she was able to pass all her subjects this 2nd sem. I also pray that you will continue to guide her as she enter into her 3rd year. Thank you Lord for all the goodness you have shown to our family. This i pray Amen and Amen
Replies
8
Views
138
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
5
Views
116
🧎🏻 Father, we thank You for the testimony of past revivals and even reformations, for revivalists and reformers, patriarchs, apostles and prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. We ask for revival and reformation in ourselves, our churches, families, friends and even all peoples, 1 Tim...
Replies
6
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom