Prayer Of Peace For All

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Lord I pray peace and tranquility for all those who send up prayers to you. Help us to understand that You love us and all is done according to Your will. Many times we do not understand but all you do is not for our understanding; it is for us to love, trust and surrender to You. It's not easy. But I do pray that we come together and help those with the compassion and kindness that you so much bestow upon us. I thank you Lord. I thank you.
 
Amen Lord. We Thank you Lord. Make us always remember your loving kindness and presence LORD. Fill us daily of your holy spirit to develop patience and faith. Only with you Lord we will be able to do what you will us to do. To love, to bear, to humbly seek your unfailing help on your beloved people. We longed on you dear God. Be with us always. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
189
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
154
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom