prayer of jabez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jabez’s mother spoke words over him by giving him the name Jabez. Now I am thinking about the names that have been spoken over my own life—being called a foolish son and other hurtful names. I think about all the curses that have been spoken against me and the constant opposition I face. Like...
Replies
9
Views
312
Heavenly Father, I come before you today, inspired by the prayer of Jabez. Just as Jabez cried out to you, I too cry out to the God of Israel, seeking your abundant blessings upon my life. Lord, I ask that you would bless me indeed. Pour out your blessings upon me in ways that I cannot fathom...
Replies
8
Views
828
Hello all, I'd like to sincerely thank you for all tour prayers for me. God had just blessed me with a job offer! My mind is still struggling to accept it, as it has been countless rejections and applications the past month, but I am just so thankful that God has given me the capability to get...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom