Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke those human women, human men dress demons who are meddling in other life, family, marriage, neighbor’s life or whatever relationship it is in the neighbor’s house, church other area this neighbor are continuing with adivination, sorcery areas giving witchcraft in everywhere or horror...
Replies
7
Views
131
I am praying for our house for rent in 2nd floor pls touch each and every person that soon will rent and occupy the house so that the money will help us to pay for our bills and soon we will be free from depths. I also pray for our L### named ### to stay strong and pls guide and guard my partner...
Replies
7
Views
216
You all have been with me for the past month. April was incredibly hard, I've cried a lot, felt not confident in myself, and was feeling very depressed. A few weeks ago I decided to join this forum, I shared a prayer request about a potential job opportunity I was told would be posted in March...
Replies
6
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom