Prayer Of A Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
matthew chapter 5 vs 3

blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. matthew chapter 4 vs.4 but he answered and said it is written man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceed from the mouth of god.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please may my son change his mind about buying a motorcycle, please Lord I do not want to plead with him please help him to see the danger in it and help me have peace in Your protection. Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward...
Replies
15
Views
242
Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward him, please draw him close to You and bring him of Your rescue and deep love for him In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
188
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom