Prayer Of A Broken Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us pray, God sent in my life a girl who truly and greatly love me and understand me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and abundant blessing in my personal life. Thank you from the heart of anyone who will help! It's really important to me! God bless you abundantly dear brothers and sisters!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please may my son change his mind about buying a motorcycle, please Lord I do not want to plead with him please help him to see the danger in it and help me have peace in Your protection. Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward...
Replies
15
Views
242
Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward him, please draw him close to You and bring him of Your rescue and deep love for him In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
188
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom