Prayer Needed Thanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abelievingman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abelievingman

Guest
oContinue prayer for my ### who has breast cancer. Please pray for me as the Holy Spirit leads.
 
Loving and merciful Father, the only true Healer of all of our afflictions, please hear ###'s call for help for the healing of his mom. Heal her, O Lord, from breast cancer and restore her back to health for You Say, "I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security" (Jer 33.6). We praise you Lord and thank you for your compassion toward us your children. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please ### my dear brother in his case. He needs You and loves You. You are everything to ### ###!!! Heal and help LORD, heal and help LORD Jesus our Master and Savior!!! Dear Lord, let ### now that You will continue to guide ### by Your Spirit, THANK YOU JESUS!!!
 
Dear Lord, please heal his mother from any diseases in her body. Please give her a perfect health. Please bless him with Your wisdom, teaching, joy, love, and peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Father of goodness and love, hear her prayers for the sick mother of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies ...
 
If I can help somebody as I travel along then my living shall not be in vain. I pray Lord Jesus that you come by ###'s mom give her a special touch and heal her of breast cancer, turn her around and give her another chance at life.

I pray also for this brother that you will open doors you have never opened for him. Give him the peace that passeth all understanding and grace in the hardest place. Comfort him, open his dark understanding, give him wisdom & knowledge and help him to be as wise as a serpent and calm as a dove. Put a shield of protection around this family that they be at peace with each other. Thank you Lord for your healing power and restoration for ###. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm lifting my spiritual brother ### who lives in ### who has been having health issues, his surgeon wants him to see an oncologist after he has an ultrasound. ### is ###, a father, son, brother, husband, uncle. i want to lift up his family to be encouraging and as his spiritual brother, i'm...
Replies
11
Views
389
Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
183
I am requesting prayers for a lady that is being so rude to family bc she is worried about inheritance and she is not entitled to any of it. She won’t even keep peace for the family to grieve . We offered to help the family financially and she twisted it and now she is mad at me and my spouse...
Replies
13
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom