Prayer needed please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter A
  • Start date Start date

A

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and the love of my life of 5 years. She is going through an extremely stressful time right now, making changes to her whole life, and does not think she wants to be in a relationship with me anymore, since an old romance came into her life. I am devastated and would do anything to keep us together and I have been nothing short of devastated since she told me. I have been pleading with God to please keep us together and for God to not take her away from me. God, I pray I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HER BACK. PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT GOD WILL KEEP US TOGETHER AND HEAL AND RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP NO MATTER WHAT. Please pray for our anxiety as we go through this. Please pray!! This happened nearly one week ago and I have felt ups and downs, and have gotten mixed signals from her. I am losing faith in her, God, and myself. People have said God has a bigger plan and will work things out according to his will. I just simply don't understand how doing this could be a part of his will, and there is nothing more I could want in my life than her. Please pray for me. This is a dark place. I am wondering about if the future is even a place I want to be at this point. Please pray God keeps us together.
 
I joined you in your prayer. May the Lord bless you and answer your prayers according to his will.

If two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. Matthew 18:19-20

Thank You Jesus, Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my husband's mental and physical health and that he will find a job that is good to him and that he can work physically and mentally for long term? Please? Everything is just hard right now and, In this economy, he has had to take a job that has broken down his body, his...
Replies
8
Views
138
Please urgent prayer needed for myself, God knows what is needed. Please pray in Jesus name for me, I'm begging for prayer.
Replies
11
Views
182
I have been posting updates about my rent arrears and need for assistance. I submitted all required documents which tell the truth about my true rent rate. The landlord is claiming an inflated amount and the agency stated on a form that I am claiming assistance for the same amount. I recently...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom