Prayer: Loneliness

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the companionship we share in marriage. Thank You for our friendship with each other. We pray we would not feel lonely in marriage. If there is conflict creating distance in our relationship please help us to resolve it and reconcile. If there is a temptation to be angry at each other for the way we spend our time please help us not to fuel our anger or respond out of anger. We pray we would get better at communicating how we feel with each other. If we do feel lonely we pray we would be able to change things quickly to draw each other near. Please help us to cultivate our friendship and to be fully present with one another in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 
No one can be so lonely in this world when we have Jesus in our side. He loves us with an everlasting love and cares for us. If you are lonely, then, ask the Lord to be your best Friend ever. He clearly said. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
This prayer is adapted from The Marriage Gift: 365 Prayers For My Marriage Devotional Dear Lord, When we are frustrated with each other, are dealing with stress, or just feel disconnected, will You keep us from the sting of loneliness? Will You be our comforter and encourager? When we are...
Replies
0
Views
197
Please pray for me right now, that this loneliness and anxiety will disappear and be replaced by God's peace. Please also pray that I find a best friend, the love of my life, faithful friends who understand me, and community. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
63
I feel so heavy with sadness, worry and exhaustion today, I feel lonely - which I think is untrue, I'm praying I get to see friends soon after a period of long isolation. I'm praying I can make an art sale soon as well. I'm just exhausted so am praying my body and mind can be restored
Replies
13
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom