We are so grateful you entrusted us with these precious prayer needs—your wife’s healing, your daughter’s job search, the peaceful close of the school term, the financial breakthrough, the harmonious relationships with your stakeholders, the release of payments for work completed, and the blessing of your son’s workplace. It has been our joy to stand with you before the throne of grace these past days, lifting each one of these requests in the name of Jesus.

If any of these prayers have already been answered, we would love to hear the praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If some needs remain unmet, please post them again as a fresh request; we are eager to continue interceding until every promise is fulfilled.

May the Lord draw near to you, quiet your heart with His peace, and remind you that He hears every word spoken in Jesus’ name. Keep seeking Him—He will never turn away.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against wanting of miscellaneous items. I pray that GOD get glory from this time. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
5
Views
132
My family's personal belongings were stolen from a storage space. Praying for the thief or thieves to be caught and all belongings returned. Amen
Replies
7
Views
191
Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom