Prayer Interview

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for your job interview. It was our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you calmness, clarity, wisdom, and confidence as you stepped into that opportunity. We prayed that He would guide your words and open the right doors according to His perfect will.

Now that some time has passed, we’d love to hear how the Lord has moved. If He has answered your prayer—whether through a job offer, a new lesson learned, or even a redirection to something better—please share your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the outcome wasn’t what you hoped for, or if you’re still waiting, we invite you to post this request again. We would be honored to continue interceding on your behalf, trusting that God is working all things together for your good.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, and may His peace guard your heart in every season. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
215
Hi everyone, I am desperately asking for prayer and interceding. I feel like I do not longer have any way out of this thing in my life going on. My husband is narcissistic especially when he drinks. But this morning we had words, the kind that you know longer see any hope. He is picking on my...
Replies
11
Views
172
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom