Prayer I Am Really Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, I am really sad after reading all anonymous posts. I can't express my grief. Why so much hatred for one another? I pray remove all hatred from their mind, heart, and soul. AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### debated me, and it went terrible. He said there were other religions before the Bible, and I didn't know how to respond. He also asked when the Bible was created. I found it was God who told Moses, but if there were other religions before the Bible were there any Christians? Why didn't...
Replies
11
Views
178
Last night I was feeling so afraid, restless and I was unable to sleep so I submitted my prayer request here and I fell asleep around ###-###:## AM Today, in an afternoon nap, I saw a dream where I was participating in physical contact with a guy who was ###-### years old, I was touching him...
Replies
5
Views
200
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME I ALSO FEEL BECAUSE I AM ALL ALONE IT MAKES ALL OF THIS SOO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR ME TO DEAL WITH SO I ALSO NOW PRAY FOR A LOCAL BEST FRIEND FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND MORAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT FATHER GOD ABBA-DADDY...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom