Prayer: Healing For Those Who Have ###

Dear Lord,

My heart is heavy for those who have experienced the pain of divorce. You know the details of their lives, You know the why and the reasons that led them to divorce. You know the deep parts of them that are still wounded. I pray for them today. I ask that You would heal them, Father. May Your amazing grace fill their hearts and consume them. Speak to them gently and share Your wisdom with them. I pray they would be encouraged today to experience life joyfully in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 
Dear Lord,

My heart is heavy for those who have experienced the pain of divorce. You know the details of their lives, You know the why and the reasons that led them to divorce. You know the deep parts of them that are still wounded. I pray for them today. I ask that You would heal them, Father. May Your amazing grace fill their hearts and consume them. Speak to them gently and share Your wisdom with them. I pray they would be encouraged today to experience life joyfully in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
Amen and Amen!!
 
Dear Lord,

My heart is heavy for those who have experienced the pain of divorce. You know the details of their lives, You know the why and the reasons that led them to divorce. You know the deep parts of them that are still wounded. I pray for them today. I ask that You would heal them, Father. May Your amazing grace fill their hearts and consume them. Speak to them gently and share Your wisdom with them. I pray they would be encouraged today to experience life joyfully in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
May God be our comforter
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We pray for children that are sick. Father, please heal them in Jesus name. Give them comfort today and make their bodies well. Give their parents peace and patience and remind them that You have their kids in your hands. In Jesus name amen! [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
258
Dear God, I lift up all those on this online community who are in need of healing whether it is emotional, physical or spiritual healing in Jesus' name Restore their ability to try again after sustained attacks on their confidence, Lord cause the people who need it to be infused with strength...
Replies
11
Views
146
Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom