Prayer: Friendships

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of friendships. I know You desire that I am a great friend to the people You have placed in my life. I pray I would be a great friend. I pray I would be thoughtful, considerate, and kind. I pray I would make time to bless my friends. I pray I would never let fear or insecurity keep me from engaging. Please bless my friendships and may they grow in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 
Jesus is the best friend we can have here on earth. Call unto Him and He will answer with blessing on your life. Thank you Jesus for all my friends who heard the voice of the Lord and got saved. Keep them saved please. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for this friend that really needs to get it together Lord. Their have been abuses words in the past, but they're drawing closer to the Lord. We not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we will reap if you do not faint (Galatians 6:9). We declare that your good name will not be...
Replies
7
Views
116
Hello, I have been betrayed and abused a lot. I need friends but the problem is, I am now a very cold person and if I open my heart to fellowship or close friendships I tend to mistrust them. My best friend ### was never abusive or mean to me, but nevertheless I notice now how feeling of...
Replies
10
Views
253
I had an awkward encounter with my friends ### and ### last sunday, and i said goodbye too many times due to my social anxiety, ### and ### said it's okay, but i departed worrying that they could get mad or annoyed, please pray for me that the next time i see them and meet them, their response...
Replies
9
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom