Prayer: Forgiving Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Father, I thank you for your forgiveness. That there’s no sin to great or small that you won’t forgive us for. Father I ask for the touch my brother/sister. Touch them Lord and begin to cleanse them from the inside out. Father I ask that you break away chains of burdens and despair. Break chains of bondage and pain. You said that if my brother/sister confesses their sins you’ll forgive their sins and cleanse them from all unrighteousness.

Father I thank you for your cleansing. I thank you for making them a new creature through Christ Jesus. I thank you for opening their hearts to receive your forgiveness. Lord I ask that you now open this person’s heart to forgive themselves – of everything. Of every mistake, sin, weakness, addiction, everything!

Bless my brother/sister. Bring peace, joy and comfort into their heart and atmosphere. I thank you Lord for hearing our pray; I thank you Lord that it’s already done. These things we ask in Jesus name, Amen.

Be blessed and encouraged.
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Merciful and loving Father, I pray in agreement with ###'s prayer of forgiveness. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father thank u for ur forgivness we receive it by faith in JESUS name AMEN!

Thank u honey for prayer i was in need of this prayer God bless u in everythng u do
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
173
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
13
Views
176
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
13
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom