Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardGhana

Prayer Warrior
My ### & ### old daughter, ### is down with fever (her temperature going above ### degrees). It started ### days ago. It's few minutes to ###am here in ###, ### and we just entered the hospital to see the doctor. She's our only precious child from God for now. Please join us pray for her healing in Jesus' name, Amen...
 
Father, I lift this precious child up to You for Your healing touch. Bless her Lord, with physical healing and hold her close to you all of her days - in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord please send angels to help relieve and heal. Amen.
 
I am in prayer with you and all here. In Lord Jesus we pray for ###'s quick recovery. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer in the Name of Jesus, for my Daughter's Aunt ###,she is ### yrs old She has been hospitalized in Long Term Care for 3 months. ### has ###. Her heart needs ### and her lungs function is ###. ###'s ### and health issues stem in part from ###, ### and ###.She is a ### as...
Replies
11
Views
213
Please pray for my ###-year-old daughter, ###. She has been feeling unwell with fever and has gastrointestinal problem. healing, protection, comfort, and strength for her. and may we find the right doctor too. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
131
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom