Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
After Storm "Pedring", storm Queel makes it landfall today rampaging Northern part of the Philippines, please pray for ###.

DEAR FATHER, we know that no Wall is too tall for Your Power to overcome! There is no pain too hurtful, or storm too intense, that You can't calm with a simple command. We believe You when You say that greater is He within Us than the evil that is in the world. Deliver us from fear right now. Give us victory over depression today. You are capable Father. Speak to our hearts. Amen
 
Psalms 54:2 Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.

We Pray for ### and his Desires... Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Father God, I ask in the Name of Jesus that You would save the lives of the people in the Philippines. That if You allow landfall by this storm at all, that property damage would be kept at an absolute minimum. I ask that as bad as all this seems to us now, that it would lead many to Christ. That people still lost would see not only their mortality but also their sin. Then they could repent and Jesus Christ would be lifted up as their true Redeemer so that thousands would get saved. Let no one perish in this storm without Christ. (Acts 16.31) And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your household. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen
 
Dear Lord, please help the people and life in the ###. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am thankful LORD God for Your mercies that are renewed each morning. HalleluYAH! God I speak into everyone's storm today, and I ask that you would help them to focus on You and not the storm they are facing. LORD I know from my own walk with You that when I stayed focused on You I can walk on...
Replies
11
Views
162
Hi, Please Please pray for peace in our house. I'm always scared about arguments between ### and ###. My ### is waiting for ### to be back now to question and argue. He is way too strict. I'm always too scared. Can't remember sleeping one day without stress. Please pray that there won't be any...
Replies
11
Views
210
Prayer for Restoration After the Storms Heavenly Father, We come before You with weary but hopeful hearts. You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider, and Jehovah Rapha, our Healer. In the wake of the wind storms, the floods, and the fallen trees, we lift up ourselves, our families, our neighbors...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom