S
Sinke
Guest
Please pray for my ### to be healed by the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Amen. Ever merciful God, please I raise my cry to you and to you alone, because all good thing comes from you. You are the alpha and the omega, the only one that gives life. Please God give my ### more life, please mighty God keep my ### alive to the glory of your holy Name and Blessing.
Father Lord, please I want my ### to attend in my wedding to the glory of your holy name and honour. Please I beg you in name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit - Amen.
Father Lord, please I want my ### to attend in my wedding to the glory of your holy name and honour. Please I beg you in name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit - Amen.
