Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marie11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie11

Guest
My son

He has gotten ill, just a little, but he tends to let it get out of hand when he gets sick. I pray he will get well soon.

I know that he is looking for a different side of college life, but for now is surrounded by Christians at college.

I pray that he will be blocked on every side and a hedge of protection will be around him. I pray that he will only find the opportunities to be surrounded by those who can show him by example, a Godly lifestyle. My son is a Christian, however, he seems interested in experiencing a different side of life or sowing wild oats so to speak.

He has some buried resentment toward his father for not being present in his life much the past few years. He also has resentment toward me, I think partly because I have had to play the bad guy for many years.

Even though we had good times too, being a single parent of a teenager is tough, and now he seems happy to be rid of me. He will barely talk to me when I do talk to him, except when he needs money. I have seen some things he's written about me to his friends and it breaks my heart really. Thank you for your prayers.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing God's perfect will to be done in your ###’s life.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this mother, speak to the child and let him understand the love his mother has to him. Make him understand your ways and truth in life. Show him your path and lead him in your ways,

Praise the Lord!

Amen!
 
Praying for your ### & your family
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

In powerful name of name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Father please see this situation as a product of divorce I too deal with this same scene. Praying for God to take care of this situation and for the son to realize the Mother was trying to raise her child well according to the laws of Christ. Lord we know this takes time give us patience and the grace we need to forgive and tap into these children's hearts having empathy for their feelings being placed in a pattern of discomfort for them. Lord we want to live a happy life and I do not think God would want us too be unhappy. I pray that Jesus would help your child see the reason why and still respect the two of you independently. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
287
Pray for the man in my life who is praying for me to be in the heart of the lord and for God to be working his will in my life, pray that I can give this man the correct amount of space that he doesn’t lose sight of me and allows God to work in his heart. Pray for forgiveness to be working in...
Replies
14
Views
199
Jesus is good! I have prayed to Jesus for my car loan approval, and strength and patience to while its in the process as i was not getting any good news, i just talked with my sales rep now and he said the bank is re reviewing my file. And he says he is so close to getting it done, and i believe...
Replies
14
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom