Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tina5998
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tina5998

Guest
I ask that the retainer I am waiting on is being sent through the mail as we speak. I am in need of a financial blessing, my house payment is due and this retainer will help me to pay it. Please let this be a legitimate opportunity.
 
Praying with you for your financial needs to be met.
 
Lord We Pray for ###, Lord Bless her Financials, Lord Let us not lose hope in anticipation, Give us abundantly.

We thank you for giving this opportunity to pray... In JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God,

I pray to you that you abundantly bless ###. I recognize that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. GOD, I send up a prayer for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all those I forward this message on to. I believe in the power of unified prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything! I believe you are supremely good despite my circumstances and that you desire to pour out not only your perfect presence but the abundance of the Kingdom where there is no lack because you are all sufficient in everything. I thank you in advance for your blessings. Father I trust that your hand is mighty to save and it is your desire that we owe no-one anything but a debt of love. Oh God, deliver us from debt and debt burdens.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are. Give us the grace to walk in obedience and love according to your word. Grant us the faith the size of a Mustard seed to see your blessings pour out. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come, because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request the foreign employees who are bullying the locals just to retain their jobs where they are incompetent through lies and deception and even through illegal means to force the locals to be terminated. Pray that all these will be exposed and they will go by send back to their native...
Replies
9
Views
144
Heavenly Father, I come before You with humility and trust. You know my current situation better than anyone. I ask that You go before me as I speak to my new landlady. Please touch her heart with kindness, understanding, and favor. May she agree to allow me to move into the house and give me...
Replies
13
Views
168
Prayer request for the current government to step down and replace with a new righteous government as this government neglects citizens but favors foreigners, and until giving local jobs to foreigners, locals have no job to do besides also going against the late prime minister to build a founder...
Replies
6
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom