Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loveleen

Guest
I am a Software Engineer, I cannot maintain this job since it consumes more time in my life. I wish to move some other department in IT.

I know a company where the timings are comfortable to me.

Please pray that manager of this department should show me a favour to get that job.

I talked to her but of her busy schedulings she couldn't respond me properly. Jesus should break those obstacles and

I should receive that best blessing in my life.

###
 
Father please hear ### favor and love peace & presence of the Lord be with ###. Amen.
 
Oh Lord, I pray that the job that ### wishes to have will come through. I pray for ### to be blessed with this job. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
294
Heavenly Father thank you life health and strength forgive all sins please hear my cry. I'sm disappointed l about a job opportunity that I e looked me even though I was a Substitute Teacher at the school a few years back. It hurts cause finances and living situation is on brink of being asked to...
Replies
10
Views
157
I currently have an issue with a coworker, but since she is a senior employee she easily managed to shift everything that she has been accused of to me as she is very close to the manager, director and even the human resources. I am now dealing with bullying, and judgement in our company. I ask...
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom