Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrsjes91
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrsjes91

Guest
Please join me in praying for my boys, my older one deals with depression/bad moods and making not so good choices, my younger son is handicapped, I pray every day to keep him healthy. Thank you, may God Bless :)
 
i prayer with you and ask the good lord to rebuke the depression and bad moods from your ###. if he is a christian tell him to pray to god so he can be delivered of this. if not then pray for his salvation so the lord may heal him. i pray to rebuke the devil away from him and his mind and that you will be blessed. prayers are with you stay strong the lord has you and will protect you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex was much older than me and liked dating younger women. He told me that this was due to trauma that had happened to him throughout his life. Whether that's true or not, I also think it was for other reasons as well. I have been left scarred by getting involved with him in many ways and I...
Replies
9
Views
45
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
12
Views
98
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
10
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom