Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nobama
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nobama

Guest
Pray for my mother, whom I believe is suffering from manic depression/bi-polar disorder. It is tearing our family apart and destroying my dad. Please pray that God will give her peace and will heal her from whatever past scars are causing this.
 
Lord ### is asking to relieve his mother from depression, bless the family, you know the best way to deal in complex situations, provide them peace in the family, please allow them to live in Joy, Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
I'm believing with you as your wife has the same problem but God is turning all that around so I pray He does the same for you and your mother! In Jesus' name, AMEN!!
 
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Replies
10
Views
128
I pray for great health I pray for my health to get better I suffer from mental illness from schizophrenia and bi polar disorder I'm not sure if I actually have it though I do see things and hear voices so I know schizophrenia I may have but I dont know if I have bi polar disorder I pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
168
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom