Lord Jesus, Thank you for guiding me to land that will become a foundation for my family’s future. Give me wisdom in every property decision and provide the finances to build at the right time. Bless my future wife and children abundantly, and help each of them discover and fulfill their...
Pray for me hear good news from my home loan paperwork get approved asap. Bless us sell our house at good price so we have enough to buy a house. God show us a good double storey a house, big land as we have a big family, good neighbours peace and convenience. Thank you
LIFE IN I HAVE HEALING IN MY MASTER BUILDING VISION GREATLY I GET THE BLUE PRINTS FROM SOMEWHERE FREE OR CHEAP OF A TINY HOME HOUSE TOWNHOUSE 2 STORY 3 BEDROOMS EXACTLYYYY…LIFE IN I GREATLY SEND INTO THE CITY THE MASTER BUILDING PERMIT WITH CONSTRUCTION PLANS FOR APPROVAL GREATLY APPROVED...