Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter apum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apum

Guest
Sir,

I am an Engg. graduate, graduated in the 2002. It is almost 11 years since I completed my study of engineering.

I have been writing exams so many times and in so many exams I passed written exams but have always been disqualified in viva-voice.

Now, my age limit for writing exam in ### is going to be over next couple of years. I have been praying for jobs since from the past 10 years but in vain. My prayers have never been answered.

I am very frustrated with myself. I have written some exams last month and am going to write this month. Please pray for me.

Yours bro. in Christ

###

###
 
I touch and agree for the success that you are looking for. Read Psalm #61 daily.
 
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices"

Psalms 51:1-2, 19
 
Thank you. May our LORD bless you.
 
yes Lord you are the source of all wisdom you will make away when it seems to be no way Lord I pray help this ### to pass his exam give him Lord the spirit of wisdom and knowledge that he needs.grant him a job Lord in Jesus name I pray amen...### God answer your request the answer is on the way..
 
Praying for this ### to achieve his desires. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That she may graduate with honors, she will excel especially in the area of math, science and language. That she would be lifted up in this last senior year. She has studied and done well but when it comes to exams she drops her gpa.
Replies
12
Views
187
Praise the Lord ###, I am studying diploma in pharmacy 2nd year. This week my exam is going on. What I study in exam I forgot very in examination hall. In exam time so many distractions, fearness, nervousness, total 11th subject is there theory and practical please prayer for me I will write...
Replies
8
Views
187
Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom