Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guide Me Lord
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guide Me Lord

Guest
Please help me pray for my teen son. We all pray for those who need help with addiction or they are in some sort of trouble and need help. I am asking that you help me pray for my son who is struggling with life because he is the opposite. He doesn't want to drink or do drugs, he doesn't want to get in trouble, so he doesn't fit in. Teens can be cruel on either side and make life hard and miserable for other teens. Because he doesn't do what others do he is having a hard time. Please pray that he lets God guide him through his major storms and tiny stresses and that he sees a light at the end of his hard work. Please pray he continues to thank God for his talents and a path to a good college opens soon. Thank you everyone and I will pray for all in return.
 
Please Lord guide us through this difficult time in this ###'s life and make God his major strength. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray an urgent prayer for my adopted ### y.o.(soon to be ### yrs old) grandson ###. He is a very arrogant, disrespectful, disobedient, rebellious and defiant teen. He has been rebellious for several years now. He refuses to obey authority (his mom and any authority). He wants to be a...
Replies
12
Views
186
I worked several long and hard days with my dad before he passed. My parents strayed from faith and from prayer and from worship and from strict moral values and slid seamlessly into late nights drinking in the kitchen and garage for fun. They also took narcotics for fun. They raised me and my...
Replies
12
Views
132
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free of all emotions coming from an aunt that I haven’t seen since I was a Teen ### that couldn’t conceive, standing on John 8:36. I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming from ### to me, standing on...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom