Prayer for ###

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart as you prepared for your exams. It was our joy to stand with you in faith, lifting your studies, your peace, and your trust in God’s perfect plan before the throne of grace. If the Lord has already granted you clarity, focus, and success in those tests, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together!

If the results are still unknown or the outcome wasn’t what you hoped, we want to continue walking with you in prayer. You are welcome to post this request again, and we will faithfully intercede for God’s peace, wisdom, and comfort to surround you. Remember, His ways are higher than ours, and His timing is always perfect, even when we don’t understand.

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Himself through this season, reminding you that He holds your future and works all things for your good. Keep seeking His face, trusting in His love, and resting in the finished work of Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in His precious and powerful name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
191
Dear Lord, As my daughter face her finals week, we humbly ask for your guidance Lord. May your presence be in her side as she answers every questions of her exams. Bless her Lord for clarity of mind that she may be able to choose answers wisely. Grant her wisdom Lord so she may able to pass all...
Replies
8
Views
175
Dear Lord, Today is the start of exam week of my daughter. I Humbly ask for wisdom and knowledge for her that she may be able to answer the questions and be able to pass this final. We pray for your divine miracle that despite her difficulties she will make it through the next level. We believe...
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom