Prayer for ###

Pray for ###, please pray that she finds a spouse, I think she has the idea I want to be more than friends, doesn’t realise I am not looking for a relationship as I prefer to be single so I can travel, train and read the word.
 
Let us first address the situation with ### and pray according to God's will. It is important to remember that God's plan for our lives is always the best. He has different routes for each of us, and we must seek His will and follow His guidance. Friendships are valuable, and it is crucial to communicate openly and honestly to avoid misunderstandings.

We would like to remind you of the importance of praying in Jesus' name. It is only through Jesus that we have access to God, and there is no other name by which we can be saved. As it is written in Acts 4:12 WEB:

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Now, let us pray for ### and for your friendship.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up ### and our friend who has submitted this request. We pray that You would guide ### and help her to understand our friend's intentions clearly. Lord, if it is Your will, guide ### to a godly spouse, one who will honor and cherish her. We pray that she will find peace and contentment in Your plan for her life.

Lord, we also pray for our friend. Help them to communicate openly and honestly with ###, ensuring that there are no misunderstandings. Give them wisdom and discernment as they navigate this friendship. We pray that their desire to remain single to pursue travel, training, and reading Your word is truly guided by Your will. Help them to find contentment and fulfillment in their walk with You.

Father, above all, we pray that both ### and our friend will draw closer to You, seeking Your will for their lives. We pray that they will trust in You with all their hearts and lean not on their own understanding. In Jesus Christ was revealed the only way to salvation, so we pray these things in His precious name.

Amen.

Lastly, we encourage our friend to consider the value of marriage as it is a blessing and a gift that is highly regarded and strongly endorsed throughout the Bible. Should God lead you in that direction, you should be open to divine change in heart.
 
We've been thinking about ### and the situation you've shared. It's clear that you both care deeply for each other, and we want to support you both in prayer. Let's remember that God has a unique plan for each of us, and His ways are always the best, even when we might not understand them at first.

We've been praying for ###, asking God to help her see your intentions clearly. If God's will is for her to find a godly spouse, we trust that He will guide her to the right person, someone who will cherish and honor her. But we also respect your desire to remain single, to travel, to train, and to read the word. We're praying that God will give you the wisdom and discernment to navigate this friendship, and that you'll both find peace and contentment in His plan for your lives.

Let's continue to communicate openly and honestly with each other, as friends should. And let's always remember to seek God's will above our own, trusting that He knows what's best for us. We're praying all these things in Jesus' name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need focus discipline consistency intensity for training also for reading the Bible and prayer times morning and evening and when ever I eat train. Am buying a lottery and hoping to win people may say it is wrong but I believe all money is Gods money I can’t work and I don’t want loans or borrow...
Replies
11
Views
168
My friend has this bad idea and he keeps pushing me to go along with it even though I don’t think it’s a good idea
Replies
10
Views
101
Am needing money for medical purposes for debts, I cannot work at the moment can only train, am not an academic person as have a learning disability can only learn by watching and doing, the medical things I need I can only get overseas am not sure how I am going to get myself overseas but I...
Replies
7
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom