Thank you kindly for bringing the word of Jesus to me. I will reflect on His Word. I take comfort in His plan.
I am overwhelmed. I have no space for making decisions of size. My faith has been tested over and over. I still have faith but I truly don’t understand the level of misery God has allowed. I don’t understand a merciful and loving God would have such for one of His children. Why am I supposed to be here? I have one remaining adult child who has anger and insecurity issues that she projects onto me in the most vicious mean words. What the heck? This is not bringing me closer to Jesus but making me occasionally wonder of His love for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brothers dog passed away while he was on vacation. He has many mental illnesses including ### and ### and will come home to find out. It was his only friend. He’s prone to ### and is usually a big stressor on our family. I’m worried he’s going to try to hurt himself, and I’m worried that my...
Replies
15
Views
195
Please pray for my thirty seven year old stepson he and his wife recently received Christ as their Lord and savior. My stepson it still struggling with anger that I believe is the reason he can’t keep a job. He finds good paying jobs and was just hired as a senior Chef who was paid a salary. He...
Replies
11
Views
113
Good evening everyone, Me and my mother are asking for prayers for my brother. we declare psalms 91 over my brother. He is having a hard time in dealing with his emotions because he was hurt by a family member and several friends and he is having such a hard time getting over it and letting it...
Replies
13
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom