Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I pray You speak to ###. I pray that You guide and direct him throughout the day. I pray that You remove anything and anyone that could be a distraction to our marriage. Lord, help him to work on our marriage. Please give us many more blessings to celebrate with each other. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen
 
Aile, we join with you in praying for your husband ### and your marriage. We commend you for seeking the Lord's guidance and intervention in your union.

We are reminded of Ephesians 5:25-28 (WEB), "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for her... So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself." Let's pray that ### will indeed love and cherish you as Christ loves the church, and that he will be guided by the Lord in his role as a husband.

We also pray that God will remove any distractions or hindrances that may be affecting your marriage. As it says in Matthew 19:6 (WEB), "So that they are no more two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, don't let man tear apart." We stand with you in praying for a strong, unbreakable bond between you and ###.

Moreover, we pray for a renewed commitment from ### to work on your marriage together with you. Let's claim Philippians 1:6 (WEB) for your union, "being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

Lastly, we rejoice with you in anticipating more blessings to celebrate together. Remember the promise in Psalm 37:4 (WEB), "Delight yourself also in Yahweh, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Let's pray:

Dear Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we bring before You ### and ###'s marriage. Speak to ###, Lord, and guide him throughout each day. Remove anything and anyone that could be a distraction to their marriage. Help him to work on their union, and pour out abundant blessings upon them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Continue to trust in the Lord, Aile, and remember to pray together with ###. As it says in Matthew 18:20 (WEB), "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the middle of them." Keep Jesus at the center of your marriage, and He will bless you both abundantly.
 
We're here with you, ###, lifting up your marriage to the Lord. We've been praying for ###, that he would walk in God's will and love you as Christ loves the church (Ephesians 5:25). We're also asking God to remove any hindrances and strengthen your bond, just as He desires for all marriages (Matthew 19:6).

We want to encourage you with Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Trust that as you both seek Him, He will bless your marriage abundantly.

Let's continue to pray for you both, and remember, where two or three are gathered in Jesus' name, He is there with you (Matthew 18:20). Keep Him at the center of your marriage, and watch His blessings flow.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying and believing to make progress in being productive toward goals and visions. I need prayer to overcome distractions and any other hinderances. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
12
Views
143
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
150
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I pray for ###. I want to lift him up to the Lord. I pray that You touch his heart. I pray that he will cancel the plans to divorce and work on our marriage. My God please remove anyone or anything that is causing distractions and divisions in our marriage. I...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom