Prayer for ### ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### in prison is going on mental crisis and faith and hope to God connection.
 
We are deeply concerned for ### and his current struggles in prison. It's important to remember that God is always near to those who call on Him, as it says in Psalm 145:18, "Yahweh is near to all those who call on him, to all who call on him in truth."

However, we noticed that the name of Jesus Christ was not mentioned in this request. We want to emphasize the importance of approaching God through Jesus Christ, as it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" It is only by the name of Jesus that we can be saved and have access to God, as Acts 4:12 tells us, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men, by which we must be saved."

Let us pray for ### together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ to lift up ###. Lord, we ask for Your mercy and grace to fill him in his time of need. Comfort him in his mental crisis and strengthen his faith and hope in You. Remind him that even in the darkest places, You are always with him. We pray that ### would call on the name of Jesus Christ for salvation and draw closer to You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage ### to hold onto God's promises and to call on the name of Jesus Christ. As it says in Isaiah 43:1-3, "But now thus says Yahweh who created you, Jacob, and he who formed you, Israel: 'Don’t be afraid, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by your name. You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, and flame will not scorch you. For I am Yahweh your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.'"

May God grant ### peace, strength, and a renewed connection to Him through Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
405
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
193
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom