Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Lord, I come to You this week with a hopeful heart. Please give me the strength to keep going, the courage to face every challenge, and the peace to trust Your timing. Lord, I am praying that this week will be a week of answered prayers and breakthroughs—for everything I have been...
Replies
12
Views
154
Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over my family and keep us safe, healthy, and united. I pray that this family prayer brings comfort and reminds us to trust in Your guidance. Give us strength during difficult times, wisdom in our decisions, and peace in our hearts. May our home be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know everything that I am carrying today—the pain, the worries, the disappointment, and the fear that filled my heart after receiving the letter about the resort board of directors meeting for the incoming ###. Lord, please take away the...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom