Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For his appointment with the doctor to go well and this thing not to be something serious. Jesus Christ to cover him with His precious Blood and restore his health. This thing to vanish or be nothing. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
141
"Dear prayer team, Appointment with a new doctor: Pray for my upcoming appointment with a new doctor next week, a path I believe God has opened for me after a long time of prayer. My body and soul are completely exhausted, and I need God's full intervention, healing, and restoration. Pray for...
Replies
9
Views
106
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom