Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsindk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bsindk

Guest
Lord, please touch my partner's heart and mind and make him realise that in this world there are moral values to follow. Guide his path in everything he does and make him realise the consequences of his actions. I pray for this relationship so much, make it stronger by Love and honesty. Help me to be the instrument and the guide to teach him the values of life. In Jesus name I pray.. Amen
 
May God use you to be the greatest blessing in your partner's life
 
Lord, touch this man and show him the truth and let him turn to you for forgiveness and healing. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, I pray for this ###'s marriage life. Bring about an honest approach towards their marriage, respect, love and commitment. Allow better communication to prevail. Let forgiveness be one of the elements of restoring their trust towards each other in Jesus Name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughters laptop does not turn on and she realised her water bottle leaked and she only realised a day after it leaked, she is freaking out as she feels she will lose everything on her laptop. Please Lord help her to retrieve the work that is stored on the machine. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
5
Views
101
Please stand with me in prayer as I seek God’s help in this season. I have realised that I need to grow in emotional maturity and learn how to care deeply without allowing people’s words, opinions, criticism, or actions to steal my peace. Please pray that God will help me to surrender every...
Replies
10
Views
211
I’m asking for prayer for a healthy, safe, and stable future partner and home life. I ask for someone who is kind, emotionally steady, and respectful. Someone who values honesty, loyalty, and privacy, and who does not expose or share my vulnerabilities with others. I pray for a partner who is...
Replies
7
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom