Prayer for ###

pounce

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

Please give my mom strength for ###. Let her keep working hard and let her have faith in herself. Please bless her and keep her healthy.

Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife of ### years who has recently asked for a divorce. She says she still loves me, but wants to live life for herself. I am beyond heartbroken. The mother of our ### children just wants to live for herself. I still live her deeply and it’s just beyond anything I...
Replies
13
Views
53
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you disconnect ### from this house, she used to be overbearing over my mom and tried to be like a second daughter to her in a disrespectful way trying to disrespect me and overlook me as her daughter and trying to...
Replies
9
Views
159
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all of my mom's attempts to hinder, abuse, and manipulate my son or me, or our future, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that all the people that my mom has used to exalt them over me or my son to...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom