Prayer For ###

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I give you ###, and I thank you for him. I thank you for everything he is and for all his gifts and talents. I thank you for many things that he has given to people. And for all the kindness and love he once showed me. Lord, at the beginning of time you breathed your life into creation. May you breathe your life into ### now, so that each step he takes is filled with your faith, each thought he thinks is filled with your hope, and each moment he lives is filled with your love. May he fully know your life and fully live in your love, this day and every day. Father God, I pray that you will speak to ### and calm his heart and mind, and make him realize that he shouldn't have acted like that to me earlier, that he could have at least said Hi, and thank you for the book. I pray that he loves me and will develop deeper feelings for me. I pray that you will open up all doors for me and ### to get back together soon and stay together for a long time. In Jesus Christ Name let this be done. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers; my dad has fully recovered. He says he still can't quite believe it, as the pain had kept him from sleeping for three days. It felt like God bestowed His power through the physio therapist's touch—the pain stopped all of a sudden. They said it seems like...
Replies
11
Views
180
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
12
Views
127
Dear Heavenly Father, We thank you for the new day, the sun that brings light. The air that breathe life. We commit the day before you. We ask for renewed strength, mind and heart to carry us through the day. Commit husband's work unto you. Continually, we ask for favour, grace and mercy...
Replies
12
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom