Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

poorsoul

Prayer Partner
our loving heavenly father thank you for guiding me n saving me till this day.. without you I don't think I wud hv survived even an hour. . from the signs uve shown me I really believe that ### is the one for me.. but father the satan is holding on to him.. I ve never seen him being rude to me.. father I pray that the blood of your beloved son be over us n heal our relationship completely. . father please bring him back to me. . father wash his soul with the blood of jesus christ n soften his heart. . Please revive his love for me master.. father change me into a person who compliments him very well.. I put my relationship in thy hands father.. Please heal us father. . bring him happiness lord so tat he can feel confident. . father I pray for the future u ve planned for me and him.. help me to understand ur plans and wait patiently for your miracles. .thank you father for listening to my prayer. .in jesus name. .amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
158
Heavenly Father it is me again asking you to forgive me for all my sins and take all iniquity out of my life. Create in me a clean heart Oh God and renew a right Spirit within me. Lord Jesus please ask your Father to help a singular broken hearted poor helpless lady like me. I lift my eyes unto...
Replies
6
Views
102
’ve been struggling with hair loss for quite long time and it’s been affecting my confidence and causing me a lot of anxiety. I know it may seem like a small issue but it has been emotionally difficult for me. It breaks my heart whenever I wake up and see so much of hair strands all over my...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom