Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God will release my grandson from this wrongful arrest he is facing and in custody. He is sitting in custody on charges and an indictment on a crime he is not guilty of, but the government wants to put these charges on him. He was with 2 other individuals in the vehicle that night...
Replies
9
Views
308
I have been praying and fasting since I posted my last prayer request on the full custody of my precious daughter, and her protection. Though I feel peace, hope and assurance that God is with my daughter and with me, I am still praying and waiting for a divine breakthrough from God on this...
Replies
6
Views
169
Please pray for the safety, wellbeing, protection , and mental/emotional development of my very energetic young child daughter. Her mother is ignorant, ungodly, neglectful and malicious and I'm not yet able to gain legal custody of her and I have legal issues as well hampering my ability to do...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom