Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us pray for ###, what the Lord has spoken and fall on good soil in her heart, and bear fruit for God's glory. Let us pray the Word of God to be united with faith in the heart of ### and give abundant fruit. Let us ask the Lord to meet with ### Christians and to speak the Word. Let us pray the Lord to work in the heart of ### and approached her to Himself. Let us pray that the life of ### will forever be for God's glory.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wise counsel and good company to bear long lasting fruit and be a better servant. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
13
Views
153
My good friend ### has not spoken to.me since last 15 days Pray lord jesus will touch her heart mind and soul and speak to her and she will call me back Pray lord jesus will take away all obstacles blocking her heart and mind to call me.bac Pray lord jesus will protect her where ever she goes...
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom