Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icerstamps

Servant
Dear Lord please help my love today help ### relax and grip this trial with both hands I have faith that you will bring ### home to ### kids, please lord hold ### and make right what was wronged. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for me getting back home. I am finally laying on my bed drinking alcohol and eating a sandwich after not eating all day. Please help me get my work done correctly and on time tomorrow and for the rest of the week.please stop my hands from shaking and please don't let me sweat...
Replies
10
Views
242
I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
234
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD. Please help me to not drink so much alcohol so that I don't damage my liver and my heart and my mind. Why do I drink too much every day and night. I lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be okay every day when I get home from work...
Replies
14
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom