Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaAnn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### to overcome depression and live a healthy lifestyle. He needs a good girl to come into his life that he is compatible with. Let me be free of worry and place in God's hands.
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus name. May the most merciful God grant your request. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is ### years old and is undergoing health issues. He recently found out a girl he has had a crush on for years is dating someone else. My son is really struggling but he has a good job and the best thing is he has made a commitment to Jesus. Please pray for my son that he can get...
Replies
12
Views
209
I am praying the Lord will give me wisdom and discernment on a potential spouse. He is a man of God and I believe we are compatible, but he is ### years older than me which makes me a bit worried about the future. I pray that the Lord's will not mine will be done in both of our lives, and that...
Replies
8
Views
194
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom