Prayer for work

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s favor and strength in your workplace. It is a joy to lift one another up before our Heavenly Father, trusting that He hears and answers according to His perfect will.

If the Lord has opened doors, given you wisdom, or filled your days with peace and productivity, we would love to hear how He has moved! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. On the other hand, if the burden still feels heavy or the answer hasn’t yet come, we encourage you to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God is at work even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, guide your steps, and fill you with confidence as you serve Him in your work. We pray for His provision, favor, and peace to surround you each day, and we ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I will be able to do an excellent job on the work project I’m currently assigned to.
Replies
11
Views
179
Pls pray for my finances that I can bring my ### abroad. Pls pray for my job that I can get big clients to hit my quota. Pls pray for my ###'s business to prosper more. PLS Pray that we will be able to sell properties so we can get commissions. Thanks for praying
Replies
10
Views
173
Please pray I do an excellent job on the current assignment I am working on.
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom