Prayer For Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Lord I pray for wisdom. I ask you to bless me with compassion, patience and kindness. I ask to help me take a deep breathe in before I respond. I want to do unto you Lord. I want to help but only as You wish for me to help. I ask you favor in blessing me with the words of comfort and healing so that I can help others. And I ask that I may enjoy inner peace and tranquility as a gift from You. I pray that you hear all the prayer request and may each person know and trust that You do all according to Your good plans. Thank you Lord. AMEN!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for wisdom and increase in discernment when giving prophetic utterances to unsaved people cause I find it bit more challenging in how they respond compared to how believers receive a Word from the Lord. Praying for boldness and strength in this area. Praying for someone I am trying to...
Replies
9
Views
158
Dear brothers I pray that you will pray for me that God will grant me Dreams About extreme Wisdom
Replies
9
Views
141
Please pray with me to have the wisdom to make the right choices in life. So many times I get led astray by friends who have different visions and end up making decisions that cause me or others harm. I need to be steadfast in the plan God has for me.
Replies
12
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom