Prayer For ###, Who Has ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggy

Servant
I have stage 3 lung cancer & I am in so much pain. Had port put in Thursday and I hurt really bad. Will have surgery on Tuesday for cancer cell in brain. Please pray for complete healing of all cancer because we know by His stripes we are healed. Please pray my pain will subside. I know my heavenly Father will never leave or forsake me and I need a miracle. Thank you in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father I come in intercessory prayer for my fellow Christian soldier. We come kneeling at your feet, with bowed heads asking that you would have mercy on your servant. We come asking for deliverance and healing. Hear our prayer Lord. We ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray in Jesus name that the cancer must go now!! I send your light and truth to shine, pain go in the name of Jesus!! Nothing is impossible for you Lord, we know this and believe this. I thank you for this healing Lord and await to celebrate and praise your glorious work through this person!! In Jesus name Amen!!

Jeremiah 33:6

"Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth."

Mark 11:24

"Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe you receive them, and you will have them"

John 14:13

"Whatsoever you shall ask in Jesus name, that will He do, that the Father be glorified in the Son."
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a Christian family whose son OD and taken to hospital now home. Pray for a church lady who had a fall, pray she will accept home care and rehab or a couple of weeks in rehab. She never complains. We pray this in Jesus' precious name. Amen
Replies
13
Views
193
Please pray for my sister ### who has ### that has spread throughout her body. We know that God is able to miraculously bring healing. Thank you.
Replies
16
Views
240
Please pray for my ###, as he hasn’t eaten today and our whole family is deeply worried. May God give him spiritual healing and help him realize that he has a family who loves him.
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom