Prayer For Weight Loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-411
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-411

Guest
Please pray for my health and deliverance from being overweight. I have been exercising and monitoring my diet and the weight has not moved down and has actually gone up some. It is very frustrating. I just can't seem to lose anything. My metabolism seems very sluggish. Please pray that my body will naturally begin to lose the weight and I can begin to feel better.
 
Please heal your child and deliver them from being overweight, for happiness, health and blessings for your will in their life now and total healing. ### amen
 
Lord help this person to become more active and lose weight to better their health. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all. My daughter is really upset about gaining ###kg and I am fearful she will go into depression over it or develop an eating disorder. Prayers please that she will lose it naturally, won't take too long and gain back her confidence. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
156
Turning ### and I need to lose ### lbs, but its not easy anymore because of a slower metabolism. But, all things are possible with God. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Asking for you to agree with me in prayer to drop ### lbs. for the health of my joints and back. Also...
Replies
12
Views
205
Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom