Prayer For Unprecedented Favor In Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you to all who prayed for me. I am humbled by your prayers, and it seems that my prayer has been answered! I was offered the job, and I accepted the offer. I thank God, and only hope I can grow and be worthy of his favor. I am striving to live a good life, and will work to never lose sight of God's grace. Thank you again to my dear community of truth seekers, and may God bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
294
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving an offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing to look after...
Replies
9
Views
176
A little over a month ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity in academia at an institution of higher education. The very next day, I was informed that the job had officially been posted. I have applied and now a month later the review committee has finally solicited letters...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom