Prayer For Unprecedented Favor In Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacekeeper

Disciple of Prayer
I have been looking for a stable job for a while, and I am being considered for a position. The process has gone on for a year, and it seems I am now at the last stage. I ask that God grant me unprecedented favor by helping me get this job. I feel this is where I can best serve God. It will provide a stable base from which to help my family and others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
294
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving an offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing to look after...
Replies
9
Views
176
A little over a month ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity in academia at an institution of higher education. The very next day, I was informed that the job had officially been posted. I have applied and now a month later the review committee has finally solicited letters...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom